These products are not available in our online store. Please call 513-621-1052 or click here to contact us for purchasing information.
Whether you need printers to produce labels that
can withstand molten
solder baths or cryogenic freezing, fit onto tiny electronic components
or sprawl across pallets, Hathaway's extensive network of manufacturers
allows us to provide it! Listed here are our most popular printers and
specs on each. Feel free to call or e-mail for current pricing or
Check out the "Thermal Printing Frequently Asked Questions" link below
for information on how to choose the right printer/system and print
media for your needs. This FAQ also includes information on the
differences between direct thermal and thermal transfer printing as
well as how to evaluate your own specific printer application and
Frequently Asked Questions
SURE WHICH PRINTER IS FOR YOU?
one of our product specialists with your application and specs and
we'll let you know your options and how we can help.
V-424 and V-434: Value and Versatility in a Compact Design
- The V-Series Plus feature a small footprint to fit your work environment.
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer modes are both standard on the V-424 and V-434 giving you the option to choose.
- Durable, impact resistant composite construction with media window for easy viewing and monitoring of remaining supplies.
- The thin film printhead provides high quality output, even with stepladder bar codes, in 203 or 300 DPI.
- The V-Series Plus is extremely easy to service and install options and accessories.
- A 300m ribbon capacity and a 5 inch label roll capacity gives you the benefit of less downtime and increased production.
- Built-in USB is standard for high-speed data transfer from your PC.
- Options for the V-424 Plus and V-434 Plus include: a cutter, an internal Ethernet Adapter Card, a wireless Ethernet Adapter, a Stripper Module to sense printed labels in strip-and-peel applications and a Compact Flash Expansion Slot with Real-Time Clock.
H-400 and H-600: Power, Precision and Price
- The new THARO H-400/H-600 Series printers have an elegant design, are extremely compact and are robust enough for commercial use. They feature a durable, all metal construction with a cast Aluminum center wall and a large media window for easy viewing and monitoring of supplies.
- Now available in 4 inch (H-400) or 6 inch (H-600) print widths!
- High quality output in your choice of 203 (H-427 and H-626) or 300 (H-436 and H-634)DPI.
- Print in 203 or 300 dpi resolution with the same H-400/H-600 Series printer. Simply install a 203 dpi Printhead or a 300 dpi Printhead without using tools or making configuration changes.
- The standard Stripper Sensor on the H-400 Series senses printed labels in either peel and present or tear-off applications.
- The H-400/H-600 Series printers are extremely versatile. No PC is necessary. Download your label formats to the Printer’s Flash Memory (or a CompactFlash Card), unplug the printer from the PC, plug in a standard PC keyboard, and take the printer to another location.
- The H-400/H-600 Series printers are extremely easy to install options, accessories and to service.
- The H-400/H-600 Series printers feature a 450m (1476’) ribbon capacity and a full 203mm (8”) O.D. label roll capacity making them suitable for large volume printing requirements.
- The H-400/H-600 Series printers are designed to accept ribbon types of both ink inside and ink outside, providing more flexibility in ribbon selection.
- The H-400/H-600 Series printers feature a Standard Real-Time Clock for time and date stamping of labels.
- The H-400/H-600 Series printers have multiple interfaces for every application. Blazing fast USB 2.0 is standard on the H-400/H-600 Series printers for high-speed data transfer. Parallel and RS232 Serial are also included, or use the optional Ethernet Adaptor to print to your H-400/H-600 from anywhere in the world!
- Print from Windows, UNIX, Linux or Mac! CUPS (Common UNIX Printing System) Drivers and Windows Drivers are included on the Printer’s Accessory CD.
to contact us for